Get your COSHH Assessments for your chemicals / materials you will be using on site. Your clients might ask to see these before you start working on site.
What is COSHH?
COSHH is the law that requires employers to control substances that are hazardous to health. You can prevent or reduce workers exposure to hazardous substances by:
- finding out what the health hazards are;
- deciding how to prevent harm to health;
- providing control measures to reduce harm to health;
- making sure they are used ;
- keeping all control measures in good working order;
- providing information, instruction and training for employees and others;
- providing monitoring and health surveillance in appropriate cases;
- planning for emergencies.
Search for the COSHH Assessment you require. The COSHH Assessments are a template for the substance and are fully editable. You can change the Task / Activity and controls to make them specific to your work if needed.
- Sort by Default Order