Construction Phase Plan
WELCOME TO THE CONSTRUCTION PHASE PLAN (CDM PLAN) WEBSITE
A Construction Phase Plan is required to manage health and safety on a construction project.
A construction phase plan is required for all projects no matter if it’s for a Commercial or Domestic Client, or a £50 job to a £50m project
CDM Plan was developed following a change in the CDM Regulations in 2015 to bring Domestic Clients into the legislation. We realised that this might cause a lot of problems for the smaller contractors / builders that carry out repairs and build projects for domestic clients.
The website is very user friendly and also documents are relatively inexpensive, ensuring it does not impact too much on the day to day running of your business.
Using this website to produce your construction phase plans and obtain other documentation will reduce the need to guess what to do and also reduce the need to use expensive consultants.
Use the search bar below to find a specific document (e.g. type “dumper” if looking for a risk assessment for a dumper).
If you’re not sure of anything, or have questions on any legislative requirements, please contact us
HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU AND YOUR STAFF WASTE FILLING IN FORMS?
Since the new regulations were introduced in 2015, companies have been wasting 100’s of hours filling in forms in order to remain compliant
CDM Plan can ELIMINATE the pain and hassle of paperwork and keep your Clients happy.
Save yourself time and money and purchase today or sign up to our Annual Membership.
Our Online Training Portal can be used for a number of construction related training that can be done from your computer.
The online training is easy to use and informative. We suggest you use this facility as the one-on-one tutor led e-learning courses are packed with all the information your employees need to keep your business safe and compliant and they are always up to date.
EFFECTIVE: These courses meet all statutory training requirements and are easy to administer using an online control panel. Available at a fraction of the cost you would expect, this online training has the added bonus of a minimal loss of productivity through being efficient and flexible.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE A CONSTRUCTION PHASE PLAN
- Click on “CREATE A CONSTRUCTION PHASE PLAN” at the top of the page
- Fill in as much of the fields for your project as possible from the information you have
- Depending on selections to questions, additional fields may be added
- In the “Significant Risks” section at the bottom, select all which are applicable to the project (must select the last one)
- Click on “ADD TO CART”
- Click on the blue shopping cart button on the top right of your page
- Check the details of your purchase then click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”
- Fill in your Billing Details if not already populated and click “CONTINUE”
- On the “Additional Information” page, click “CONTINUE” unless you have something to add
- On the “Review & Payment” page, review your purchase and if you are happy, click on your preferred payment option (PayPal or Card Payment)
- Tick the box for “I have read and agree to the website terms and conditions*” and then click on “PLACE ORDER”
- You will then get a message “Thank you. Your order has been received”
- To access the purchased Construction Phase Plan, click on “My Account” and select “Orders”
- Your latest order should be shown first, click on the “Generate DOCX file” on the right hand side
- A box should open giving you two options: 1st Option, Direct Download (click on the blue box), 2nd Option, e-mail the document (enter your e-mail address – then click on “Email Files”
- You will get your document by direct download or via email depending on the selection chosen. Save this file on your computer in your project folder.
Any problems encountered during the purchasing or accessing the documents, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We truly hope that you find our website useful and the documents purchased bring the benefit that you need. We guarantee that you will not get better quality (and fully editable) documents from any other website.
Adding an annual membership can also bring you some financial savings.
Identifying | Implementing | Influencing | Improving
Bangor | Cardiff | Newport | St Asaph | St Davids | Swansea | Wrexham | Bath | Birmingham | Bradford | Brighton & Hove | Bristol | Cambridge | Canterbury | Carlisle | Chelmsford | Chester | Chichester | Colchester | Coventry | Derby | Doncaster | Durham | Ely | Exeter | Gloucester | Hereford | Kingston-upon-Hull | Lancaster | Leeds | Leicester | Lichfield | Lincoln | Liverpool | London | Manchester | Milton Keynes | Newcastle-upon-Tyne | Norwich | Nottingham | Oxford | Peterborough | Plymouth | Portsmouth | Preston | Ripon | Salford | Salisbury | Sheffield | Southampton | Southend-on-Sea | St Albans | Stoke on Trent | Sunderland | Truro | Wakefield | Wells | Westminster | Winchester | Wolverhampton | Worcester | York | Armagh | Bangor | Belfast | Lisburn | London | Derry | Newry | Douglas |