WELCOME TO THE NEW LOOK CONSTRUCTION PHASE PLAN (CDM PLAN) WEBSITE
A construction phase plan is a plan required to manage health and safety on a construction project.
A construction phase plan is required for all projects no matter if it’s for a Commercial or Domestic Client or a £50 job or a £50m project.
CDM Plan was developed following the change in the CDM Regulations in 2015 to bring domestic clients into the legislation. We realised that this might cause a lot of problems for the smaller contractors / builders that carry out small works or maintenance for domestic clients.
The website is very user friendly and also relatively inexpensive, ensuring it does not impact too much on the day to day running of your business.
Using the website to produce your construction phase plan and get other documentation will reduce the need to guess what to do and also reduce the need to use expensive consultants.
Also, please use our Online Training Portal for a lot of construction related training that can be done from your computer.
Use the search bar to the left to find a specific document (e.g. type “dumper” if looking for a risk assessment for a Dumper)
HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU AND YOUR STAFF WASTE FILLING IN FORMS?
Since the new regulations were introduced in 2015, companies have been wasting 100’s of man hours filling in forms in order to remain compliant.
CDM Plan can ELIMINATE the pain and hassle of this in 3 simple steps.
Save yourself time and money and sign up today!
If you’re not sure of anything, or not sure of any legislative requirements, please contact us.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE A CONSTRUCTION PHASE PLAN
To create a construction phase plan follow the steps below:
- Click on “CREATE A CONSTRUCTION PHASE PLAN” at the top of the page
- Fill in as much of the fields for your project as possible from the information you have
- Depending on selections to questions, additional fields may be added
- In the “Significant Risks” section at the bottom, select all which are applicable to the project (must select the last one)
- Click on “ADD TO CART”
- Click on the blue shopping cart button on the top right of your page
- Check the details of your purchase then click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”
- Fill in your Billing Details if not already populated and click “CONTINUE”
- On the “Additional Information” page, click “CONTINUE” unless you have something to add
- On the “Review & Payment” page, review your purchase and if you are happy, click on your preferred payment option (PayPal or Card Payment)
- Tick the box for “I have read and agree to the website terms and conditions*” and then click on “PLACE ORDER”
- You will then get a message “Thank you. Your order has been received”
- To access the purchased Construction Phase Plan, click on “My Account” and select “Orders”
- Your latest order should be shown first, click on the “Generate DOCX file” on the right hand side
- A box should open giving you two options: 1st Option, Direct Download (click on the blue box), 2nd Option, e-mail the document (enter your e-mail address – then click on “Email Files”
- You will get your document by direct download or via email depending on the selection chosen. Save this file on your computer in your project folder.