CDM Awareness Information
It is imperative that all duty holder are given CDM awareness information in order for them to comply with their duties under CDM Regulations 2015.
Click Here for an Online CDM Awareness Course.
General Principles of Prevention
Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 & CDM Regulations 2015
- Avoiding risks;
- Evaluating the risks which cannot be avoided;
- Combating the risks at source;
- Adapting the work to the individual, especially as regards the design of workplaces, the choice of work equipment and the choice of working and production methods, with a view, in particular, to alleviating monotonous work and work at a predetermined work-rate and to reducing their effect on health;
- Adapting to technical progress;
- Replacing the dangerous by the non-dangerous or the less dangerous;
- Developing a coherent overall prevention policy which covers technology, organisation of work, working conditions, social relationships and the influence of factors relating to the working environment;
- Giving collective protective measures priority over individual protective measures; and
- Giving appropriate instructions to employees.
- Sort by Default Order